New Patient Forms
New to Riversong? Please print and complete this Welcome Questionnaire prior to your appointment to expedite the check-in process. If you have difficulty printing the form, a hard copy can also be completed at the office.
Community Pet Organizations/Shelters
- Animal Compassion Network (Asheville) • 828-258-4820
- Asheville Humane Society (Asheville) • 828-761-2001
- Blue Ridge Humane Society (Hendersonville) • 828-685-7107
- Brother Wolf Animal Rescue (Asheville) • 828-505-3440
- Community Partnership for Pets (Hendersonville) • 828-693-5172
- Foothills Humane Society (Polk County) • 828-863-4444
- Henderson County Animal Control (Hendersonville) • 828-697-4723
- Transylvania Animal Alliance Group (Brevard)• 828-966-3166
Quality Pet Nutrition & Supplies
- The Grateful Dog • 828-883-4383
- Head to Tail • 828-877-5616
- Marilyn’s Gentle Touch Pet Grooming • 828-862-8454
- Mountain Mutts Canine Cuts • 828-333-5164
- Pink Poodle (Grace Randall) Grooming • 406-249-8160
Financing Veterinary Care
- Care Credit – Healthcare financing for veterinary and human medical care.
- Pet Health Insurance: We currently recommend Nationwide Pet Insurance. Read about pet insurance plans.
- Veterinary Partner: The companion site to the Veterinary Information Network for pet owners.
- ASPCA Poison Control The ASCPA charges $60 for a phone consultation. If you are bringing your pet to see us after speaking with the ASPCA, please bring the case number and all packaging or other information about the toxin. Phone Number: (888) 426-4435
General Information for Dog and Cat Owners
- American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association (AHVMA)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Whole Dog Journal
- Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine Feline Health Center
- Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine “Indoor Pet Initiative”
- Cat Fancier’s Association
- AKC Dog Breed Information